Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (MLD)
What is Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
The strokes are very light and extremely relaxing. This stimulates the lymphatic vessels, which carry substances vital to the defence of the body as well as helping in the removal of waste products.
The whole body or targeted areas such as the face or legs can be treated.
What can Mld help?
- MLD boosts immune levels, clears blockages and helps eliminate toxins and metabolic wastes from the body resulting in:
- Reduction of oedema, fluid retention, cellulite
- Relief of stress and tension
- Rejuvenation of collagen fibres
- Improved skin tone and reduction in puffiness.